This attachment allows to hang a hammock, hanging chair or boxing bag...
Brazilian hammock, ideal for one or two people. Handmade of natural...
Hammock shortener, designed to hang a hammock adapting its size to the...
Our extension ropes are handmade of organic cotton, use them to lengthen...
Eco-friendly handmade crochet and...
In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Royal Decree 1720/20007
We inform that the personal data that we are provided with will be incorporated into an authorised file whose only owner is DAIE for their processing. Data collection and processing have as their objective the provision of personalised services, electronic communications and/or the provision of our own statistics to develop market research. DAIE is responsible for its secrecy obligation regarding the given personal data, and for its duty to treat them with confidentiality and discretion, according the applicable law. For this purpose, it will take the necessary measures to avoid their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access.
We inform as well that you can exercise your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition, as provided by the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data. You will be able to request it by written communication addressed to DAIE's registered office or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is also available, at the Contact section of this web, a form that can be used to complete your request (indicating in the text the subject LOPD, your full name, email address and ID number, as well as the right that you want to exercise: Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition).
Purpose of the processing
Your personal data will be processed and included on a database, ownership of Don Arturo Import-Export, Ltd., established at Monasterio San Juan de la Peña Street, number 2, 3rd floor D, Valladolid - Spain, phone 983 326 495 (from now on, "DAIE").
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
(i) to give you the information you have requested; (ii) in the case that you buy a product or hire a service, to improve, obey and control the right observance of the contract; (iii) to obey the legal obligations of DAIE, and (iv) to send you advertising communications, if you expressly accept them (during your registration on our website, by means of the corresponding box or the section regarding this purpose on DAIE's website).
- Content: DAIE will send you advertising communications that can be related with any product or service available on our website (these products and services are provided by third parties, offered on our website and are part of the detailed activity sectors), and on the websites of DAIE's collaborating companies, nowadays including the following activity sectors: fashion, home, gifts, trips, beauty, health, electronic, restaurants. Everything is related to the Brazilian and Spanish markets.
- Means: DAIE will send you the mentioned communications by any means (i.e. postal mail, phone, email or any other electronic means).
- Opt-out: Regarding the advertising communications by electronic means, we will inform, in all of them, about the steps to take to unsubscribe in an easy and free way (except the possible cost derived from the transmission of your unsubscription request). We will handle your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the specified legal period. Nevertheless, even if you unsusbscribe from the advertising communications, we will still send you messages for other purposes (for instance, regarding the state of any purchase completed on our website).
If a merger, buying or selling, joint-venture, global assignment of assets and liabilities or other corporate transaction occurs, your data will be transferred to the society originated from that corporate transaction for the same purposes that are specified here (unless [i] that we reach a different agreement with you, or [ii] imposition of the applicable law).
You will be able to contact us at our registered office, specified at the beginning of this section, or via email, in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and/or opposition (notwithstanding the specific opt-out procedure for advertising communications by electronic means).
Personal data categories
We need the requested data, such as your name, surname, contact details, ID number, bank details (that may be considered as sensitive data in some jurisdictions) in order for DAIE to carry out the previously mentioned activities, if you are buying a product on our website... If you use our services voluntarily, you express your express consent to DAIE to process your data as explained.
- Remember your preferences (payment, purchase, etc.) to offer you a personal service.
- Analyse your surfing behaviour (sections you have visited, clicks you have done, etc.).
- Help you to share contents (like products and campaigns) through your social networks.
- Know if our clients have known us thanks to internet advertisements.
- Avoid fraudulent activities.
- Maximise our website safety.
Some of the cookies of our Website are owned by third parties (like Google), which process the information and provide us with data about our promotions, etc. They never collect personal information that may be used to identify a specific user. No cookie has a validity period over two years.
If you do not want these cookies to be stored, you can change the settings of your browser at any time. However, we recommend you not to deactivate them, because you could stop enjoying some specific services on our website. If you prefer to deactivate the cookies from third parties, click the following links:
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
- Addthis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
- Google remarketing: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549116?hl=es
- ComScore: http://www.scorecardresearch.com/privacy.aspx
- Blueknow: Deactivate cookies